Custom Search

Monday, August 13, 2007

New Endeavour

Today I filled out the paperwork for what I hope will become my new full time job.

As many of my readers know, I have my own pseudo-business on the side doing computer consulting and repair. Business has been pretty slow lately and I found that this company is looking for techs nationwide. I initially found it on Craig's List. So last night I went to their website and registered myself to become an independent contractor for them.

Now, I am certainly no fan of The Geek Squad so why would I do this? Primarily because the rates a much lower which means a more fair service to the customers. RentAGeek is only $39.95/hr as opposed to some places charging between $50-65/hr. My hopes are that I can over customers within 60-80 miles of my house. I'm going to start out just doing part time work and see what happens from there.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home