Custom Search

Sunday, August 5, 2007

I've Had Enough

Really, I've had enough. I just had supper and I only ate enough to satisfy my hunger.

Unlike what our initial thoughts of the guy to the left might be, being overweight is really not all that funny, especially when I am as young as I am. Sure, I'm not as big as some of the others my age, but the fact is that I've just kind of let myself go over the past few years and I was up to weighing 35lbs more than I did when I graduated.

So I've decided that the answer is to stop living like I love food. Think about it, how often are we unaware of how much food controls us? We just eat until we can't have any more. Well, I am done with that.

Just think about how your car operates. The car doesn't think about how much it loves gas and can't wait to get another tank full. On the flip side, the car requires gas to perform. I am through loving food and am now just seeing it as a means to keep me going. I've also noticed that by doing this that I don't eat so much. The results are that I no longer feel bloated all of the time and I feel like I've actually also gained some energy.

I've only been doing this for a week and I've already lost 5lbs. I have about another 15 to go before I feel like I'm where I need to be.

So what's for supper? Who cares? I'm only going to have a little bit anyways.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home