Custom Search

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturday Evening Post

It is Saturday night and all is getting ready to be wrapped up for the day. I feel about as tired as this lady looks.

We shoveled snow today. It was a lot of snow. I think that hopefully this week will have been the last snow for us for the year.

Right now it is only 10 degrees outside, but I have heard that it is supposed to be up on the 50's here by Wednesday. That sounds good to me. I'm taking this next week off of work because of overtime hours that I carried over from last year that I needed to use before March 15th. So the goal is to keep forging on with a home renovation project that I've been working on since November. Damn projects!

Tomorrow morning we will be heading off to church. We have nursery duty- again. It seems a bit odd to me that they mostly have the people with children nursery age that work the nursery in rotation. You would think that they would reserve the work for those without nursery age kids. We have to drive 20 minutes to church, so when we get there it just seems odd to ge there to watch our own kids with all the others.

When the weather gets better I think that rather than going to church it would just be so much funner to just go hiking or fishing or something like that. Sometimes it is better to just go do your own thing without being told what to do.

Well, it's late and I'm sure I'll have more to write about tomorrow.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home