Custom Search

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My New Blog

I started this new blog because I needed a bit of a break from what The Reluctant Disciple was bringing forth. I hope that this new format will be better than the last.

I don't even really know what the point of the last blog was, but I think that I am more in tune with what I want to accomplish here in this one. It seemed as though the last one came off as only showing 1 of the 2 extreme sides of the pendelum swing in my life. I hope that this one covers all.

In response to a comment from Travis though...I respect your option and value it, but I must say that I can't guarantee that this one won't have tension either. I plan to hit everything here, so if it gets too serious for comfort then just wait a while and we'll get back to something else shortly.

That is the tension in life though. Not everything can be serious, but not everything can be overlooked. If there is anything that I have learned in my life lately it is that I must examine absolutely everything without leaving any stones unturned.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home