Custom Search

Monday, May 28, 2007

Today's Progress

Since I typically have either too high of an expectation or a real lack of final output, I do have to say that I am satisfied with today's progress.

I now have all of the rough sheet rock hung in the bathroom. I got caught up initially trying to figure out how reframe around an unmovable pipe but I eventually figured it out.

So tomorrow I can finish hanging the sheetrock for the rest of the room that is off of the bathroom. I hope to have that done by mid afternoon. Then once that is done I can clear the room out of all the remainder of unneeded materials and junk that's in there and I can get to muddnig and taping.

Thank God for Internet Radio to help me through the insanity while I work.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home