Custom Search

Monday, February 19, 2007

I must admit


I must admit that I love the spouse trading shows. I find them to be very fascinating. It is just so interesting when you take two families that are so different and then mix things up and have them trade places for a week or 2 weeks.

Tension can be high, stress creeps in, arguments arise.

What I find irritating on the one hand is that invariably there comes a point in the show where the man refuses to give in to the rule change that the woman is about to set forth. When I see that I just stop and think to myself, "hey dummy- you signed up for the show, you knew that things would be different; so stop whining and suck it up. It'll all be over in a week or 2."

Then on the other hand I realize that their resistance is just good marketing and entertainment.

I always like the shows where the two families are actually able to learn from each other and not end things with a fist fight.

I'll get my first fights from Jerry Springer.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cooper said...

that's totally the point, the producers match them up, finding things that their personalities are adament then find the opposite and put them together, it's all about the conflict

February 24, 2007 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home