Custom Search

Friday, December 28, 2007

A New Message Board On The Block

As many of you who know me personally are aware, I am a big fan of Michael Savage. Although I do not agree with every point of his politics I absolutely LOVE listening to his voice of reason that silences so many of the other sheeple on the airwaves.

Call him what you want but I call him a genius. If you don't know what to call him then you need to check out his website.

The real news in this post is that Michael now has a Savage Message Board.

Listen to the show and check it out!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Savage simply has the onions to say that which many of us think. I too am one of his increasing number of listeners.

December 29, 2007 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

November 17, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home